The goal of Life Change Foundation is to create a society where everyone, regardless of background, race, sexuality, age or culture, has the opportunity to become the best they can be. We will do this by uniting the best of personal development and technology and making it accessible to everyone who wants to take the next step in self-development and start the journey to becoming the person they were meant to be with the help of free coaching online.
We offer the following services to people all across the UK.
- Education for personal development.
- Free group training with our coaches.
- Free group training to any non-profit organization or charities.
- Subsidized counselling and life coaching services either face to face or through the app.
- Advice for encouraging people to volunteer as part of their personal development.
- Bringing together communities from various ethnic backgrounds to gain shared understanding
- The promotion of religious or racial harmony or equality and diversity includes a range of charitable activity directed towards actively promoting harmony and the lessening of conflict between people from differing races or religions or belief systems and eliminating discrimination and promoting diversity in society.
Suicide in the UK is the leading cause of deaths for men aged 20-40 years of age. There are many reasons for this, but we know that social media can increase both depression and loneliness. In fact, studies have linked the use of social media to depression, anxiety, poorer sleep quality, lower self-esteem, inattention, and hyperactivity specifically in teens and adolescents.
Our Mobile App Connects People
Our mobile app aims to be a place where people, who are feeling disconnected can express themselves and engage with others in a safe space. There is no one answer to these complex issues, but our mobile app will hopefully help to make the lives of people easier.
The mobile app will connect people who are looking to personally develop or engage in lifelong learning. It will build a network of people who want to both develop themselves and help others at the same time. People will also be able to access therapists and mental health services through the app, making them easy for people to access when they need to.
Talking is a profoundly effective way of resolving issues, especially when you engage with someone outside your immediate circle. People feel more freedom to express themselves when they are talking to people that aren’t a part of their daily lives. This is, in essence, the job of a lifestyle coach.
How the app will work
Once the free app has been downloaded you will be able to connect with other users on the app, anonymously. You will have the opportunity to speak to someone for a set amount of time. The person who is speaking to will listen and then help you by offering mentoring and coaching using basic coaching skills. First-time users use the app they will go through some listening exercises with another person which will enable them to follow some basic rules of listening/coaching, enabling them to become an online life coach.bevv